Both duvets and pillows are made from 100% natural materials. This means that the fabric may show small variations in texture and you may see small differently coloured threads/spots.
Furthermore, you may find a few, loose down in the bag and tiny down fibres may peep out of the case. These are natural occurrences and are not considered defects.
Both duvet and pillow can be washed and must be thoroughly tumble-dried afterwards. See product label for proper washing instructions.
* Gently shake your duvet from several sides when getting up
* Turn your duvet over the foot end of the bed to air it
* Only add the bedspread after your duvet has released the
moisture absorbed overnight
* Turn your duvet, swapping head and foot ends
* Shake your pillow lightly and pat or nudge your pillow back